Saudi Arabia- a place tough to resist and one of the most sought destinations in the world.
Travelling to Saudi Arabia has become more easy and convenient with the E-visa concept. Saudi Arabia is the most loved place out of the 6 Middle Eastern countries.
A tourist visa for Saudi Arabia is necessary when you are not eligible for visa on arrival or visa-free entry to Saudi Arabia. A Saudi Arabia tourist visa can be obtained for eligible tourists around the world. An E-visa for Saudi Arabia applied online is a Saudi Arabia tourist visa.
Nationals of GCC countries do not require a visa for entering Saudi Arabia. They just need to produce their GCC country passport at the immigration.
Depending on your time for stay and purpose of visit, tourist visa for Saudi Arabia is issued for 90 days with multiple entry.
The visa process is an easy 3-step procedure. With paper-free and hassle-free process at MusafireVisa, E- tourist visa for Saudi Arabia is extremely convenient.
Visa executives at musafirevisa.com with years of visa experience and expertise in customer handling.
Before we begin with the step by step procedure for applying E-tourist visa for Saudi Arabia, the following documents are required:
1. A scanned copy of your valid passport (A valid passport is a passport that has a validity of 6 months)
2. A scanned colour photo with front-facing angle
Experts at MusafireVisa have curated a simple and easy step-by-step procedure for ‘How to apply for Saudi Arabia tourist E-visa’ at MusafireVisa.
Follow these and gain Saudi Arabia E-tourist visa in the minimum time possible:
Visit musafirevisa.com Select your nationality and your present resident country. Click ‘Submit’ button. You will be directed to the Visa Type Information page.
Clear and concise information along with respective required documents is mentioned here.
You can apply (90-Day (Multiple Entry) visa type. Click the ‘Apply’ Button to fill Your Visa Application form first form appears on your screen.
Here you are required to fill in your basic details. Once you have filled your accurate information, click on the ‘Next’ Button. This is the Second form of filling the Application where all your specific details are required.
Once submitted, click on the ‘Submit’ button for payment. Once you have made your successful payment, a reference number is generated by the website.
This number will be useful in tracking your application. Rest assured you will receive a confirmation of submission of your application on your registered email id.
1. You will be provided with a reference ID so as to track your application at https://www.musafirevisa.com/application-status You will be notified at every stage of your application that is being processed.
2. You will receive your approved visa as a PDF attachment to your registered email id.
You are required to carry a print out of the same while travelling.
3. You are advised to fill in your details accurately so that smooth communication can be carried out.
4. We do not provide work /job/employment visa for Saudi Arabia.
5. TheSaudi Arabia Immigration Department may ask for additional documents if required.
6. Hotel Booking reciept may be required.
7. A scanned copy of your documents should be in .jpeg / .pdf format.
You Might Also Like: How to Apply for Saudi Arabia Tourist Visa Online
Saudi Visa Apply from Australia | eVisa for Australia Nationals
Saudi Visa Apply from Finland | eVisa for Finland Nationals
Saudi Visa Apply from Canada | eVisa for Canada Nationals
Saudi Visa Apply from France | eVisa for France Nationals
Saudi Visa Apply from Germany | eVisa for Germany Nationals
Saudi Visa Apply from Malaysia | eVisa for Malaysia Nationals
Saudi Visa Apply from Norway | eVisa for Norway Nationals
Saudi Visa Apply from Switzerland | eVisa for Switzerland Nationals
Saudi Visa Apply from United Kingdom (UK) | eVisa for British Citizens
Saudi Visa Apply from United States (US) | eVisa for American Citizens