You are going to go through the Terms and Conditions of using MusafirEvisa service through our online portal www.musafirevisa.com. We have all the right the change the terms and condition on our website at any point of time without prior obligation of informing each and every clients personally through their mail, call, message and any other medium. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will only be considered if they are provided in writing by one of our travel consultants on an official signed and stamped Company letterhead.
The company is liable for any incorrect data provided by the end users, we will limited to ourself in processing the visa application without changing the original content. The Company will make all efforts to obtain the correct Visa in the specified period of time. However, the Company will not be responsible for any of the following events occurring with the Oman Visa issuing authority; Refusal to issue the Visa, Refusal to accept the application, Issuance of an incorrect Visa, Delay in processing the Visa.
Should the Company have caused any of the above through error or omission, then the Company's liability is strictly limited to the cost of a replacement Visa or refund of all fees paid and the Company cannot accept any responsibility for consequential loss, such as, but not limited to: lost profits/income, lost airfares.
Your refund will depend on the stage at which you have cancelled the services with www.musafirevisa.com. If you cancel the service you may be entitled to a refund basis condition, if the application is still not processed further to the immigration department. If your passport and other supporting documents were received by www.musafirevisa.com and have already been submitted by www.musafirevisa.com for processing at the time of cancelation you will not receive any refund; however, if the submission has not been made at the time of cancelation you will receive a partial refund equal to the difference of any fees paid, return shipping charges, and a processing charge.
www.musafirevisa.com reserves the right to cancel payments or orders prior to the commencement of the delivery, without stating any reasons for the same. Cancellation of Order will levy a payment gateway transfer charge of USD 20 per application.
If your application is rejected by the Oman Embassy we are unable to provide a refund and you will have to apply directly to the Oman Embassy for a tourist / business visa which will involve additional charges. You may receive refunds in cases where we are unable to provide you with the service as stated in the contract
• Every applicant is responsible for conforming with and fulfilling any requirements stated by the Oman Government.
• www.musafirevisa.com will not accept responsibility if an applicant is not eligible for the services requested, for incorrect/incomplete information provided by the applicant, for failure to provide supporting documents as and when required, or for any similar errors in relation to a Visa application.
• www.musafirevisa.com does not issue Visas and is not affiliated to or part of any official or government body, including the Oman Embassy.
• Applications for a Visa and all other related services may be made on the official Oman Embassy website.
• The pricing or services in this website are in keeping with the current standards for a given service. No reforms will be made on the pricing as stated on this website on the behest of an applicant.
• If there should be a change in the pricing of a given service requested by an applicant, and it has already been dispatched by www.musafirevisa.com, the original price at the time of placing the order will apply.
• All prices are inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate.
• In certain cases, visa fee includes any 3rd party charges and OK to board charges
www.musafirevisa.com will not accept responsibility if an applicant is not eligible for the services requested, for incorrect/incomplete information provided by the applicant, for failure to provide supporting documents as and when required, or for any similar errors in relation to a Visa application.
We reserve the right from time to time to: (a) alter and/or introduce new and/or additional security measures without notice; (b) temporarily withdraw and/or limit the availability of this site to any individual(s); and (c) do anything else that we believe necessary to preserve the security and integrity of this site and the information held in this site's databases.
We use reasonable skill and care in compiling the information accessible on and through this site. However, certain information may have been compiled and/or provided to us by a third party who is not a member of our network. www.musafirevisa.com does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of any information which is obtained from any such third party. Furthermore, errors and omissions in the information accessible on and through this site may occur because of a number of factors which are inherent in any internet-related system and which are not within our reasonable control. For example, information may be affected by machine, software or operator error, or malfunctions in connection with data transmission. In view of this, the information is provided "as is" and you should always attempt to verify the accuracy of any information obtained from this site before relying upon it. This is a dynamic site and as a result, the content and look and feel may change from time to time without prior notice.