complete guide to obtain the Oman Online visa:
To be eligible to obtain a Visa for Oman, candidates must be a citizen of one of the eligible countries or be a permanent resident of one of the GCC countries (Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE).
Applicants must have the following to complete the Oman Visa online application form:
1. A valid passport with at least six months remaining from the date of arrival.
2. An up-to-date email address, to receive the eVisa for Oman.
3. A credit or debit card to pay the fee for the electronic visa.
4. GCC residents may need to provide a scanned copy of their GCC residency document and scanned copy of their GCC Visa though this is normally submitted after the initial application.
1. 10 Days Visa Single Entry Oman Visit Visa.
2. 30 Days Visa Single Entry Oman Visit Visa.
3. 1 Year Visa Multiple Entry Oman Visit Visa.
4. 28 Days GCC Residents Single Entry Oman Tourist Visa
Candidates who do not meet all the visa requirements for Oman cannot apply for the online Oman Visa.
Travelers wishing to visit Oman for tourist purposes, who meet the visa requirements, can apply for the Oman Visa. The application form only takes a few minutes to complete.