The following is the rules and easy guide for UAE work permit Visa. Applicants should follow the below rules.
You are eligible to work in the UAE if you meet the following criteria:
• Your age should be of 18 years and above
• The company that is interested in hiring you should hold a valid license
• The company interested in hiring you must not have any violations
• Your work should be in sync with the functionality of the company hiring you.
A foreign national who is above 18 years of age and has met the norms set by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation can work in the UAE. The upper limit of age is not specified, but for foreigners above 65 years of age, the company pays a higher fee. Ex-pat employees are categorised into 3 sections:
• Category 1: A bachelor’s degree holder
• Category 2: A post-secondary diploma holder in any field
• Category 3: A high school diploma holder
What are the documents required for a UAE employment visa?
You will require many documents to support your application for a UAE employment visa like:
• Your valid passport along with a copy of the same.
• A passport size picture as per UAE protocol.
• Clear copies of your qualifications. They have to be duly verified by the UAE embassy or consulate and Ministry of Foreign Affair of your home country.
• Document of Medical Certificate issued by a UAE government-approved health centre.
• Commercial license of the company hiring you.
As per the new employment visa rules in UAE for 2018, a certificate of good conduct is not required, until further notice.
The employer who is interested in hiring you will get your UAE visa on your behalf. The Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation is responsible for issuing work permits for UAE. The process is as follows:
1. The employer will print the application for a work permit on the Ministry of Labour’s online system.
2. Required documents are submitted
3. The ministry will scrutinize the application and ask for corrections if needed.
4. Once the Ministry issues the approval, the employer can download from the Ministry website.
How much time does it take to get a UAE work visa?
Upon the complete submission of documents and fee, within 5 working days, the Ministry issues the work permit.
Initially, it is valid for 1 month once you receive it. It is extendable and in the meantime, you and your employer will have to arrange for a Residence visa, Emirates ID card and your Labour Card.
Post the Residence visa, you are legally secured to work in UAE.
Your approved work permit proves as an entry permit to UAE that allows you to enter UAE through employment. The UAE Employment visa starts only after entering the UAE.
Yes, it can be renewed. Initially, the visa is issued for 1-3 years. You can, later on, extend it which is on the discretion of the General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs of the relevant emirate.
However, your sponsor may also renew your visa after it expires if it is within the UAE residence visa expiry grace period.
You may also Like: UAE Visa for GCC Residents UAE Visa for Syrian Citizens UAE Visa for Saudi Arabia residents UAE Visa for Moroccan Citizens UAE Visa for Egyptian Citizens UAE Visa for Pakistani Citizens UAE Visa for Philippines Citizens UAE Visa for Turkey National UAE Visa for British National UAE Visa from South Africa UAE Visa for Canadian Citizens UAE Visa for US Citizens UAE Visa for Indian Citizens
Dubai Visa for Zimbabwe National | Apply UAE eVisa
Dubai Visa for Andorran Citizens | Get eVisa for UAE
UAE Visa Requirements for Australian | Apply Dubai Visa
UAE Visa requirements for Austrian | Dubai eVisa
UAE eVisa for Belgian Citizens | Dubai visa from Belgium
UAE Visa for Bruneians | Apply for eVisa for Dubai
UAE eVisa for Bulgarian Citizens | Entry Requirements
UAE Visa Online for Canadian Citizens | Dubai Visa
UAE visa for Chinese citizens - Get Dubai Visa Online
UAE Visa Information for Croatian nationals
UAE eVisa for Cypriot - Dubai visa from the Republic of Cyprus
UAE Visa from Czech Republic - Dubai eVisa requirements
UAE Visa requirements for Denmark | Dubai eVisa
UAE Visa for Estonian Citizens | Apply for Dubai eVisa
UAE Visa for Pakistani Citizens | Apply for eVisa Dubai
UAE eVisa for Indian Residents and Citizens | Dubai Visa